Shipping Details and Timeframes
Orders made at utopia.com.au are sent via one of three postage options:
Regular: Delivery 3 - 6 Business Days
Cheapest option. There is no tracking number for this option and once the order has been dispatched is the responsibility of Australia Post.
Registered: Delivery 2 – 6 Business Days
A tracking number is provided. This assists in providing details of the status of your order once it has been dispatched from us. It also insures your order through Australia Post for up to $100.
Express: 1 – 2 Business Days
(see www.austpost.com.au for exceptions)
When choosing this option, your order will be delivered within the next two days of placement, provided that the order is made before 4:30pm.
Delivery Outside Australia
- Delivery of orders outside Australia is provided by Australia Post and no tracking or insurance is provided unless the purchaser selects an Australia Post delivery method that offers tracking and insurance. This tracking and insurance will only apply for when the package is in the hands of Australia Post, ie: when the package is in Australia. Once the package enters another country and another postal service the tracking and insurance is dependant on the postal service that the package has entered.
- Delivery Costs vary according to the size of the order, the items ordered and the method of delivery. A final delivery cost will be determined and e-mailed to the purchaser once the order has been processed and evaluated for delivery costs.
- The delivery of orders outside Australia are reliant on overseas postal services. Delivery timeframes vary according to method of delivery, country of destination and destination postal services. However, the purchaser should allow a minimum of 15 business days from the time the goods are despatched to receive the items.
- Utopia Records (firstname.lastname@example.org) will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing misdirected items but cannot be responsible for items lost by overseas postal services.
- Overseas purchases will be exempt from Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) but the purchaser should be aware that there may be customs charges and/or local taxes in the country of destination. We strongly recommend that anyone outside Australia who is purchasing products from Utopia Records check with their local authorities to determine applicable charges. Any additional costs are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.