Terms And Conditions
The Utopia Records website (www.utopia.com.au) is owned and operated by Stapo Enterprises Pty Ltd (trading as and herein referred to as Utopia Records).
Stapo Enterprises Pty Ltd (trading as Utopia Records) is an Australian Business located at:
Lower Ground Floor, 511 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000.
ABN 22 136 463 879
Stapo Enterprises Pty Ltd (trading as Utopia Records) complies with the various fair trading and privacy laws of Australia including Trade Practices Act 1974 and Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (amendments 2000).
Use of the Utopia Records website is subject to these terms and conditions.
All Utopia Records online content is subject to and protected by the copyright laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. This includes images, graphics and pages. All rights are reserved.
When using the Utopia Records website you agree:
- That you may only use the Utopia Records content for information purposes only.
- That you may save a copy or print a copy of the content for your personal use only or to share with other potential or existing Utopia Records users in a non-commercial manner.
- That you may not modify any content found on the Utopia Records website without the express permission of Utopia Records.
- That you must include any copyright notice in any copy that you make.
Products for Sale
Products for sale on www.utopia.com.au are subject to the following:
- All product information and prices are correct at the time of online publication.
- Prices and information are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- All prices do not include delivery costs unless otherwise stated.
- Online pricing and offers may differ from those available in our store at Lower Ground Floor, 511 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and will be sold in Australian Dollars. Any Rate of Exchange differential and/or any additional fees and charges by institutions and/or parties other than Utopia Records (including customs and local taxes in the destination country) will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We strongly recommend that anyone outside Australia who is purchasing products from Utopia Records check with their local authorities to determine applicable charges.
- Occasionally unexpected demand or supply problems may result in an item not being available. In these cases Utopia Records reserves the right to determine whether the offer will be extended or cancelled where items are not available for whatever reason.
- Utopia Records reserves the right to correct any publishing errors.
Utopia Records uses a third party gateway service to process all credit card payments. This service is administered by eWAY and they provide a Visa approved PCI DSS compliant payment service to Utopia Records to securely process customer payments. You can find more information at eWAY’s site here plus you can find eWAY on the Visa Registry under it’s registered name Web Active Corporation Pty Ltd, here
Utopia Records also offers the ability to make payments via Bank Transfer and Money Order.
Utopia Records accepts cancellation of items ordered up until the item is despatched with the following exception:
- where an item has been specifically ordered for a customer at the customer’s request. In these cases Utopia Records will be the sole arbitrator as to whether the item can be cancelled and what costs the customer will incur for any cancellation of an item ordered specifically for that customer.
Delivery Within Australia
Depending on the package and delivery address, we will either send this to you via Australia Post or courier.
Australia Post items will go regular or priority (this is not the same as express) and include a tracking number, unless we send you a single shirt or CD. If you order a single CD or shirt we will send this as a large letter via Priority Mail with Australia Post. This will not have a tracking number.
If your order has a tracking number with Australia post, it will be in the confirmation email sent to you once we have processed your order. This can be tracked at auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html
Courier items are sent the next business day after we process your order. You will receive a separate email from our courier service to the email address provided in your order, which will have tracking information for your parcel. Courier orders are sent via either Couriers Please or Toll.
If you require your item by a specific date, we highly recommend choosing the Express Post option when ordering, as this is the only service provided by Australia Post with a specific delivery timeframe. If you do not see an Express Post option in check out, you can contact us through (02) 9571 6662 and we'll arrange it for you.
Express Post is available under certain conditions. Please see Shipping & Delivery for more details
Delivery Outside Australia
At this stage we can only ship within Australia. This is frankly due mainly to Australia Post’s exorbitant international postage costs and policy on having no tracking or insurance outside of Australia. Trust us, we would love to sell more internationally but for now it just isn’t a viable option for us.
Utopia Records will refund, credit or exchange products in original sale condition on presentation of the original Utopia Records sales receipt. Delivery and handling charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
No returns are to be sent without contacting Utopia Records first.
Once agreement to return an item is given by Utopia Records, all returns are to be sent to:
Lower Ground Floor
511 Kent St
Sydney NSW 2000
- Gift Vouchers are able to be purchased and redeemed online and/or at Utopia Records Ground Floor, 511 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase (eg: a Gift Voucher purchased on 1/1/2011 will expire on 1/1/2012).
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used for any other purpose than to redeem products and services to the value of the voucher at Utopia Records. Any purchases where the value exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the difference must be paid using another Utopia Records accepted method of payment. Where the value of the purchase is less than the value of the Gift Voucher the purchase value will be deducted from the value of the Gift Voucher. Any unused balance will not be credited or refunded. It is the responsibility of the Gift Voucher owner to redeem the full value of the Gift Voucher within the validity timeframe.
- Gift Vouchers have no monetary value and can only be used to purchase goods and services from Utopia Records. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers will not be replaced. If your Gift Voucher has been stolen please contact Utopia Records on 02 9571 6662 or email@example.com as soon as possible.
Utopia Records encourages customers to provide positive and/or negative feedback and attends to all complaints promptly.
Please send all feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org